Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Rail - West London - £25K - 32K + Package!
It's the New Year and nothing kicks off a fresh start like a fresh job! My client, a top tier main contractor who turnover in excess of £500m a year are currently seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their dynamic and buzzing team in West London.
Not only will you gain experience working for arguably one of the busiest contractors around right now. My client's training is up there with the best and enables you to gain extensive exposure on a £4m Rail Depot, working closely with a Senior QS.
What's in it for you?
- Experience working for a top tier main contractor who are incredibly busy
- Extensive training and exposure - mentoring by an experienced Senior QS
- Support with your RICS / APC if desired
Principal Duties & Accountabilities (not limited too):
- To Understand the project the tender offer and review all documents
- Contract administration
- Assist in preparation of subcontractor documents
- Produce payments to consultants for approval
- Assist the Senior QS with keeping track on all other activities
- A degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or similar / Equivalent HND
- Experience working for a civil / rail main contractor is desirable
- 1-2 years experience
- NEC Form of Contract experience
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on .
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Junior Quantity Surveyor