Assistant Quantity Surveyor /Main Contractor /Birmingham / New Build
Assistant Quantity Surveyor:
A well-established Main Contractor is seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their medium sized company based in Birmingham. The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be working on projects up to the value of £21million in a variety of sectors including: Education, Retail and Residential.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with the Quantity Surveyor and will become a key member of the Commercial Team and be responsible for:
- Supporting the commercial team in the identification of projects risks and management strategy.
- Supporting the production of timely, consistent and reliable reports in line with projects and procedures.
- Monitoring & Controlling Build Costs.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Previous experience working for a Main Contractor on New Build.
- Effective and regular communication with supply chain, colleagues and clients.
- HNC or equivalent qualification in Quantity Surveying.
The opportunity to work as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with a well-respected Main Contractor:
- Up to £30,000- £35,000 per annum (DOE)
- 7% contribution to Pension
- Car/ Car Allowance
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking at your career options, then please contact Charlotte Landon at Brandon James:
Birmingham/ Assistant Quantity Surveyor/ QS / Construction / Contractor
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor /Main Contractor /Birmingham / New Build