Are you an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking for your next big move? Are you looking for the training and support to develop into a great Quantity Surveyor? Then look no further, I have the perfect role for you!
We are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who is ambitious, driven and ready to make a move into a fantastic opportunity within an exciting and dynamic consultancy. As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will be working closely with the senior team on a number of projects within the residential sector. You will have the opportunity to deliver high quality work whilst interfacing with clients, contractors and project teams. You will also work closely with the other functions including the Project Management team.
- Assist in establishing client briefs and requirements
- Assisting with the measurement and preparation of cost plans and estimates
- Carrying out feasibility studies
- Producing tender documentation
- Assisting in the advice for procurement and tendering routes
- Producing reports for procurement
- Performing risk management * Assisting with Value Management
- Preparation of contracts
- Cost control
- Cost reporting
- Providing advice on contractual claims
- Final account negotiation
- Contract administration
- Advising clients
- Providing a first class service and maintaining a network of clients to ensure repeat business
- A RICS recognised degree or working towards one
- Enrolment to obtain MRICS status
- A self starter with initiative, drive and motivation to achieve
- Standard MS Office skills Desirable
- Experience in residential sector desireable
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job