Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Work Location: Tonbridge (Kent)
Basic salary: £25k-£35,000k (depending on experience)
Benefits: All expenses covered
Start Date: Immediate
About the Client:
Successful Facades company who are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with experience within Construction. They cover Commercial, Industrial, High End Residential and Leisure. A cash rich business that offfer growth and career experience. With turnover of £30 million going into 2018/19. This is a full time permanent position.
About the Role:
- Be Responsible for the day to day assistance of a number of projects in order to ensure the success of the project, including maximising profit.
- Apply best practice and continuous improvement in the commercial support to the contracts manager and project team.
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial and technical knowledge and work as part of the project team.
- Identify risks and put into place strategies to manage and minimise risks.
About the Candidate:
- Be highly motivated
- Must be RICS,CIOB Qualified or working towards this
- Have a must do and hands on attitude
- You will be living within a reasonable commute into London
- Have relevant Qualifications and Experience
Points of Appeal:
- Long Term Position
- Interesting Projects
- Fantastic Salary Package
- Family Feel
- Full Order Books
Contact Hayley Swords on or send your CV to apply for the above position.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE UK BASED
- quantity surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job