Are you an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking to develop your career within a reputable main contractor who can offer excellent training and career development?
My client has an opportunity for an Assistant Surveyor to join their busy commercial team and help assist them on a variety of projects throughout Cambridge and the local area. As a company, they work in most sectors such as Education, commercial, industrial and Health up to CIRCA £25 million in value.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management reports when instructed
- Contributing to achieve appropriate commercial result and report on contract profitability
- Ensure works are valued and payment obtained in accordance with the contract terms
- Assist with the preparation of estimates and cost plans and in the development of programmes for the delivery
- Contribute to the formulation of the monthly financial reports, both internal management accounts and external applications for payment
Skills & experience:
- Ideally a degree in Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, or similar
- An understanding of construction environments
- You will have a couple years’ experience within the construction industry ideally with a Main Contractor
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages e.g. Excel, Word & PowerPoint
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated individual who is looking for a rewarding and challenging career, on offer is an attractive salary/package and the chance of career development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job