Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Reactive Maintenance
Up to £35,000 + Package
A nationwide, Top 10 Contractor specialising in Decent Homes, Refurbishment and Repairs / Maintenance in and around the London area, is looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on Reactive Maintenance Projects.
As the Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and production of measured quotation works.
- Ascertain costs for clientele using a selection of schedules of rates when requested
- Preparation of Applications and invoicing using a variety of schedules of rates / priced specifications.
- Monitor and control the performance of Sub-contractors and Suppliers in relation to the delivery of contracts.
- Complete requisition for Sub Contractor Payments.
- Preparation of Contract Cost Value Reconciliations.
The ideal Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have the following skills/attributes:
- HNC/HND in Building Studies with minimum 1/2 years relevant experience (Desirable)
- Previous Schedule of rates experience.
- Good Microsoft Excel / Word and E-Mailing Skill
- Planning, programming and prioritising skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible approach to work with ability to work on own.
- Good team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Competent in Microsoft office skills.
- Full driving License
- CSCS card holder
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job