Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor
We are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Quantity Surveyor who has drive and exceptional attention to detail. You will be working closely with the board of Directors on a range of exciting developments in and around North Wales. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress with an expanding company.
In the role you will be:
- Working closely with the team to ensure orders arrive accurately presented within budget and on time
- Assisting with the overall business development and driving business
- Obtaining competitive quotations for subcontract packages
- Forecasting accurate project information including financial and progress issues
- Developing procurement strategies which will benefit the business
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Excellent experience of the industry
- Exceptional knowledge of contract law
- NVQ level 4, HND, Degree is highly desirable but not essential
- A valid driving licence and be willing to travel to various sites
The excellent opportunity is a full-time permanent position, with an immediate start and a great salary between £25k - £30k depending on experience.An annual performance-based bonus, fantastic holiday package and pension are also on offer.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, apply today to Supertemps Construction Division or call Rebecca -
Thank you for viewing our role. For more information about this or any of our other vacancies please contact Supertemps Construction, North Wales leading role recruiters.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'