Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Quantity Surveyor X3
Central London - Zone 1
£200-£300 a day
Assistant / Quantity Surveyor
Currently have multiple positions open for Assistant Quantity Surveyors / Quantity Surveyors with a couple of years experience up. The roles would see you working on one of London's most Iconic Rail projects in the last 50 years, helping to deliver a £500 million project in the next 12 months.
- NEC experience is essential
- Experienced in labour forecasting ideal, currently there are in excess of 1,500 blue collar staff on the project.
- The candidate needs to be proficient in excel spread sheets, reporting internally and upstream to the client.
- Chartership of the RICS or another construction discipline is preferable but not essential.
- Educational level should be HND or above.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role for a top tier contractor, or specialist infrastructure contractor.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and active team on a major project in central London. It's a freelance role that would see you paid weekly.
If you are interested please send your CV or call Craig at Randstad London
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Quantity Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job