Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £25 - £30k depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Organisation is a market leading company with a superb track record for Quantity Surveying and other high-end consultancy services to the built environment. They have been responsible for the delivery of high profile projects across Scotland in both the private and public sector.
They are currently expanding our Project Management team and are looking for a talented, motivated and ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to permanently join their growing team in Glasgow to help deliver a number of exciting upcoming commercial projects. This is a very exciting opportunity for any ambitious candidate who is keen to be involved in all stages of binging high quality and innovative architecture and design to life.
- Qualified to degree level in Quantity Surveying with 3-5 years experience or,
- Currently working towards your qualifications with 3-5 years previous QS industry experience
- Assisting Senior Project Manager with pre and post contract commercial tasks on a variety of projects
- Preparing interim valuations and final accounts
- Cost control of subcontractors and specialised suppliers
- Preparing programmes
- Client and contractor liaison
- Preparing Bills of Quantities and other pricing documents for tenders
- Attending regular site meetings
- Previous experience within a Quantity Surveyor or Construction Consultancy
- Commercial delivery of construction projects
- Experience of construction projects
- Experience of dealing with commercial clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good team player
- Excellent time management skills
The Company will also provide, for the right candidate holding the relevant experience, financial assistance to complete their full qualification.
If this opportunity is of interest then please e-mail an up-to-date CV with two referees and a covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria or post it to:
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
The Company values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Candidates with experience of; Project Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor, Project QS, Estimator, Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Quantity Surveyor, QS, Assistant QS would also be considered for this position.
- Quantity Surveyor
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Trainee Quantity Surveyor
- Project Quantity Surveyor
- Trainee QS
- Project QS
- Assistant QS would also be considered for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job