Assistant Quantity Surveyor (Mixed Use Scheme) West Midlands
Our client is a leading UK main contractor who have a successful track record of delivering large scale complex refurbishments in the UK, they deliver exceptional projects for top UK developers and blue chip companies and have an exciting new opportunity for an Assistant level Quantity Surveyor to work on in the West Midlands region..
Responsibilities as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Assist in overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Management of all financial matters.
- Procurement of all sub-contract works.
- Procurement of all supply items (via Purchasing Department).
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts
- Pricing of all contract variations.
- Degree (or equivalent) qualified is desirable
- Experience of working for a main contractor on UK construction projects
- It would be advantageous to have worked on either refurbishment or fit out projects in your career, however this is not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large scale main contractor who can offer genuine career progression on high profile project work, to apply for this job email your CV to Meera Patel at professional@uklgroup .com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job