Package - £25k - £35k + Package
Location – Ware, Hertfordshire
Our client is a family run contractor based in Hertfordshire who specialise in high end residential, commercial, industrial & leisure projects.
They are based in Hertfordshire and have an excellent reputation in the local market. They are an extremely forward thinking and modern company and use a pragmatic approach.
The typical project values are between £2m-£10m.
Job description & Responsibilities
Some of your duties will include;
- Calculate all the prime costs on developments within the business, reporting any movements in the costs since the preparation of the land purchase exercise. Prime costs to include but not restricted to house pricing, labour costs, site work operations and remediation work.
- Provide a detailed cost budget and share with Site Project Team at the appropriate time.
- Detail a labour cost schedule including anticipated target hours.
- Maintain schedules of quantities and price them individually for prime cost budget.
- Once land opportunities are identified, familiarise the geographical area and consider site issues.
- Prepare estimates of all prime costs inc. subcontract and materials.
- Complete the apportionment of total prime costs to individual plots and produce a profit analysis for the Director.
- Monitor and explain all cost movements.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Experience working on a range of projects
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Taylor on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'