My client is currently recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent to join their national firm of construction and property consultants. The company have many offices but you would be based from their office in Birmingham. The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent will be within the sport and leisure team and have the opportunity to be exposed to large variety of projects.
This role would offer an Assistant Quantity Surveyor the chance to join an established company where the successful individual can expect support throughout employment. My client can offer a RICS training programme partnered with full APC support. This means that the Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent can really progress within the company and strengthen their abilities within the industry.
The company's vision is simple. They want to build sustainable futures for their people and their clients. You would join a company that pride themselves on the service that they offer to every client. You would get the opportunity to work for a company that work to a very high level with prestigious clients.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent Position Overview
- Working in one of their Cost management teams
- Reporting to team leader / partners
- Full Pre and post contract Quantity Surveying duties
- Employers agent duties
- Wide variety of Sectors and clients
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent Position Requirements
- Relevant industry degree (quantity surveying or commercial management)
- Experience within quantity surveying
- Good communication skills
- Full driving licence
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- 27 days' holiday and public holidays
- Full APC support
- RICS structured training programme
- Other benefits to be discussed
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy