We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Procurment Quantity Surveyor to join an award winning, growing Main Contractor based in the Warrington area. The Assistant Procurement Quantity Surveyor will be working on a a number of multi-million pound, large student accommodation projects on the South Coast, London & Scotland however the role is an office based role.
The successful APQS will be working alongside the Senior Quantity Surveyor and completing a range of tasks, including (but not limited to): issuing detailed tender enquiries, assisting in monitoring & reviewing procurement, assisting in measuring quantities from drawings and placing subcontract orders, ensuring they arrive on time and within budget. The APQS will be required to travel to sites once in a while however this will not be on a regular basis and will be completed within one day.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Procurement Quantity Surveyor at the start of their career to work for an award-winning Main Contractor. My client offer the opportunity for career progression with their tailored development plans. There will also be an extremely competitive remuneration package on offer.
Assistant Procurement Quantity Surveyor Position Overview
- Assisting in measuring quantities from drawings.
- Working alongside the Senior Quantity Surveyor and issuing detailed tender enquiries.
- Learning and Assisting on analysing and negotiate most competitive tenders based on cost, programme, performance and quality.
- Assisting in Monitoring and reviewing procurement - including placing subcontract orders and ensure they arrive on time and within budget
- Attending sub-contract and design team meetings
Assistant Procurement Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Degree qualified or qualified to NVQ 4, HND or HNC level
- Good knowledge of Building Regulations
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Brilliant team player
- Excellent knowledge of the Construction industry.
Assistant Procurement Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- A competitive salary plus benefits dependent on experience
- Car allowance £355 PCM or company car
- A company car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- A generous company Pension
- Medicash Health Plan Scheme
- Potential discretionary bonus
- Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy