We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor for an established residential developer located in West London. They are one of the most successful and well known developers that deliver a range of complex residential schemes across London.
• Responsible for managing all project costs from pitch to completion
• Undertaking costs analysis for building projects
• Attending meetings and liaising with stakeholders on commercial matters
• Inspecting and then valuing completed work
• Produce monthly cost & value reports, quarterly reports & cash flow information
• Developing strong relationships with the clients and sub-contractors
• Assisting the Senior Quantity Surveyor on a range of projects
• Helping with monthly applications
• Dealing with payments to subcontractors
Successful candidates will have an established background as a Trainee or Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
HNC, HND, BSc or Msc required in course relevant to Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
Previous experience with a Residential Developer or Main Contractor is preferable.
Up to £40,000 + Package & benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job