InfoPro Digital is a rapidly growing, market leading, B2B publisher with 50+ brands globally and counting since our merge with incisive media last year. A fantastic role has come up within our vibrant and dynamic Risk.net team which were excited to announce.
The successful candidate will work on Cutting Edge, an independent section of Risk.net that operates as a peer-reviewed quantitative finance journal with particular focus on the practitioner community. Reporting to the quantitative finance editor, the assistant quantitative finance editor will be working on the management of the flow of research papers, liaising with researchers financial and institutions in academia, managing the database and taking articles through the cycle of submission, peer-review, rejection/acceptance and copy-editing
What the role entails:
Reading research papers and providing a feedback on their suitability for publication in our magazines and website
- Managing the peer-review process of technical articles
- Liaising with external authors and referees
- Attending relevant finance conferences
- Promoting the section to potential contributors
- Identifying areas of research relevant to our readership
- Excellent understanding financial markets, derivatives pricing and quantitative methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to establish business relationships
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality
- Degree in a quantitative or scientific subject such as mathematics, statistics, physics or finance.
- A postgraduate qualification in finance would be an advantage.
- You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
What's on offer:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a Competitive Salary we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising up to 30 days)
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonusly Employee Recognition
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Onsite monthly Chair Massage
- Eye-care Vouchers
- Vodafone Employee Advantage Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Flexible Working
And many more!
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
How to apply:
Click on "Apply Now" to start your journey with Infopro Digital or speak with our Talent Team about joining.
- Business Math
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job