Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, the Assistant Quality Technician will support the client manufacturing site in the daily delivery of Quality tasks, alongside specific project work.
This is a very hands-on role and the successful candidate will spend time on the shop floor.
- Inspecting and testing materials, processes and products
- Monitoring and analysing quality performance
- Working with the teams to develop and implement controls and improvements
- Supporting the development and implementation of quality standards
- Helping develop corrective actions, solutions and improvements
Key skills and experience required:
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office and Excel in particular
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment is essential
- Analytical and problems solving skills would be beneficial, as would project management skills
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 40 hours/week
Holidays: 24 days + bank holidays
- Microsoft Excel
- Project Management
- Quality Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'