Assistant Quality Assurance Manager - Commercial Property Risk Management.
Shawbrook are looking to recruit an assistant quality assurance manager, to join our commercial property risk management team based in Brentwood. This role will support the quality assurance manager with 1st line quality control and assurance reviews, assisting with overviewing 2nd and 3rd line reviews, reporting and providing feedback on policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the lending appetite of the bank and suggesting ways to improve policy, products and process across all lending sectors.
- Support 1st line commercial property risk and the business areas to embed risk management framework.
- Support the quality assurance manager with quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) to meet internal and external standards, report results and provide feedback and/or coaching to enhance performance.
- Point of contact for actions arising from Line 2 and external reviews.
- Understand and analyse credit searches, bank statements, financial accounts, property valuations and business appraisals in order to impart knowledge and experience gained in reviewing these documents to the Senior Lending Managers.
Suitable candidates will have the following experience:
- Achieved and maintained a lending mandate
- At least 3 years’ experience in the Commercial Mortgage Sector preferred.
- Experience of Credit Underwriting
Technical/Specialist Knowledge & Skills
- Sound knowledge of Quality assurance processes and gap analysis.
- Ability to translate findings into constructive solutions
- Ability to produce meaningful, concise reports at committee level.
- Good Understanding of risk, key risk indicators and linking these to risks and controls
- High level of numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic "can do" attitude
- Accuracy & Attention to detail
- Establishes effective working relationships at all levels
This role is an SB4 within Shawbrook’s internal banding structure
- 1st Line
- Risk Management Framework
- Quality Assurance Processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'