We are a fast-growing distributor of bathroom products, and currently looking for an Assistant Purchasing and Inventory control to join our team:
Main Job duties but not be limited to :
- Responsible for doing sales reports and purchasing plans.
- Following up with all the purchasing orders, liaise with China suppliers about the order requirements, goods lead time, and containers’ arrangements etc.
- Responsible for managing the inventory control system, updating the inventory stock list when there’s a movement of stock.
- In charge of arranging containers.
- Gathering products’ information and updating the data sheet.
- Other general administrative works, such as filing, emailing, etc.
Monday to Friday 8:30am till 5:30pm, including one hr lunch break.
Skills and experience required :
- Proficient in using Microsoft software, for example, MS Word, and Excel .
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Good communication skill.
- Strong organizational skill.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Good logical thinking.
- Attention to details.
- Hard working and reliable.
- £18,000 to £26,000 depending on experience.
- Immediate start preferred.
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job