This stunning restaurant is looking for an experience Assistant pub manager to join its growing team, due to recent expansion of the site.
Assistant pub manager requirements:
-At least one years solid experience of a similar role
- Ability to work in busy pub of up to 80 covers
- Able to work and support a team of front of house staff, on both restaurant and bar service.
- Able to work split shifts, evenings and weekends.
-interested in a long term career progression.
Assistant pub manager experience:
- At least 18 months experience of working in busy pub environment
- Knowledge and experience of food and wine atat a high level
-interested in progression to pub manager or GM in the future.
- Able to cover senior management at times of absence and holidays.
-Can do positive attitude as working within a small team.
If you have experience as an assistant pub Manager and are looking for a new challenge, please forward on your CV to Donna Debenedictis or call the office on 01480-217832 directly asking for Donna to find out more about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job