Working in healthcare is more than just a job. It’s a chance to change lives. Join the team at Ty Gwyn Hall as an Assistant Psychologist and help some of the most vulnerable people in society.
Working 37.5 hours a week on a 12 month contract, you will join the team at Ty Gwyn Hall, a rehabilitation and recovery service for people who have been diagnosed with a range of mental health conditions.
You will assist in the provision of psychological assessment, formulation and therapy for people within an adult mental health rehabilitation setting.
Reporting to the Lead Consultant Clinical Psychologist, you will join the Psychology team in an adult mental health rehabilitation and recovery service. You will be guided and supervised as you assist with assessments, formulations and treatments to people within 1-1 and group settings.
As an Assistant Psychologist, you will assist in clinically related administrative duties, including conducting audits, collection of statistics, developing audits and/or research projects, teaching and project work.
- Deliver specific interventions and based routine psychological assessments under the management and supervision of the relevant Clinical Psychologist
- Assist in the formulation and delivery of care plans involving the psychological intervention and/or management of the service users concerns, under the supervision of the Clinical Psychologist.
- Write clinical reports and keep clinical records on clients to agreed service standards
- Engage in and make optimum use of regular clinical supervision to monitor and inform clinical practice and identify areas of need for further personal and professional development
- Assist in the training and teaching of staff
- Build and develop referral pathways, communicate service referral criteria and establish a basis for the possible extension of psychological therapy interventions to people
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £20,564
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals & parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts, special offers and much more.
About your next employer<p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 24px; padding: 0px; font-family: Ubuntu, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'