Assistant Property Solicitor In - House
Assistant Property Solicitor In -House
Our client is one of the UK’s leading house-builders, committed to the highest standards of design, construction and service. They build quickly and efficiently and expect a lot from their office and site teams, however in turn they will reward you for your commitment and hard work and recognise your contribution to the business .
Due to expansion our client is now looking to hire an Assistant Property Solicitor to join their property team .
- You will be reporting directly to the Company Solicitor and Group Solicitor
- This position sits directly beneath that of the company solicitor
- You will be responsible for the overall management of the legal team in the absence of the Company Solicitor
- As part of this role you will attend meetings with the managing directors and sales directors of the regional operational companies
- It is important that you have experience of Affordable Housing Contracts , as you will be dealing with Affordable Housing Contracts from instruction to completion
- When necessary , drafting and providing advice on Legal Contracts to include Option Agreements, Sale of Land Contracts , Acquisition Contracts, Deed of Easements and Section 106 Agreements
- Drafting and negotiating collaboration agreements, between developers
- Drafting and negotiating partition transfers on collaboration sites
- If so required, to be involved in site set ups and infrastructure agreements
- As required to deal with miscellaneous advice and documents
- Reviewing legal documents and assisting the Company Solicitor with precedents and procedural advice notes
- Delivering training to legal, sales and other staff as and when required
- Carrying out staff appraisals for the Legal manager and Assistant Legal Manager
- Dealing with disciplinary matters for the conveyancing team as and when required by the Company Solicitor
- Advising and assisting on plot and PX issues
- Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives or Licensed conveyancers with a minimum of 2 year’s Plus PQE
- Technically skilled in both residential and commercial property matters
- Experience with Social Housing
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- IT skills including Microsoft applications
- Excellent team player with excellent customer care skills
- 23 days annual leave , rising to 24 days after one year and 25 days after 5 years
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance after 6 months service
- Private Health scheme after 6 months service
- Free on site parking
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, Contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd, quoting reference JSL2092 OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion . For more information on other vacancies JS Legal recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website .
All successful applications will be responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'