Are you looking to take the next step in your career? In a role that’s hours isn’t the normal Monday - Friday, working as part of a highly-skilled, service driven Estates Team.
What can this position offer you?
- You’ll be working for a prime, unrivalled brand in luxury residential management.
- You’ll start your career off with a sought-after brand in a much higher level position.
- You’ll gain exposure to ultra-high net worth apartments and clientele.
- You’ll be fully supported in your role and through further training and qualifications - a full learning and development plan will be put in place to help you achieve your ambitions.
We’re a premium, people focused brand that invests heavily in the continuous development and growth of its people. We’re built on ambition and superior service levels, a business that works hard to maintain its fine reputation and to be able to offer its people long-standing, successful careers.
Whilst having all of the benefits of being a business much larger than the rest, with well-established systems and processes in place, our Block Management division runs as a much smaller operation, working in an open plan office with access to Director level staff at all times. We have no need for an open door policy as Senior Management sits within our workspace.
We pride ourselves on listening to our workforce, rewarding hard work and providing opportunities. We believe our easy to use, efficient software allows our team to work more effectively, with ease. You’ll also benefit from the full support of our wider, highly-skilled team; from Accountants to Facilities Managers to Asset Managers.
Working with our highly skilled team, assisting with the management of a very rare, high-end scheme in West London.
- Experience in Property Management (Concierge working within luxury schemes, Assistant Property Manager, Property Coordinators, General Assistants).
- Exceptional levels of customer service and communication skills.
If you don’t meet the requirements for this role, call the Block Recruit team to see what other roles we may have which could fit your current level of experience or create an account with us on our website, so we can stay in touch and let you know when other roles to come up. Everyone is of value to us.
- Experience working with amenities such as swimming pools, spas, etc.
- Experience working as part of an estate team with high-end clientele.
- Industry related qualifications such as IRPM / RICS / IOSH.
Salary Range & Benefits:
This position is paying a competitive salary of £24,000 - £27,000 depending on experience.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 1 week.
Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today!
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity in luxury residential leasehold management, apply today! For more information or for a confidential chat to discuss your options in more detail, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Contact: Zoe Southwell | Block Recruit
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job