Assistant Property Manager
My client is an award winning lettings 'only’ agency with offices in Wimbledon and Battersea. They are a supportive workplace 'family’, with a great work ethic, who know how to have fun too. With this company, there are excellent opportunities to learn and develop new skills in a variety of roles.
As an Assistant Property Manager: it is vital that you are passionate about delivering quality customer service and have meticulous attention to detail. To be successful in this demanding role you must display professionalism, enthusiasm, self-motivation, resilience and determination. You must be flexible and reliable with exceptional inter-personal skills and a strong work ethic.
Assistant Property Manager General Duties:
• Assisting with the Day to Day maintenance of the management portfolio
• Liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors
•Assisting with arranging and monitoring works and repairs
• Ensuring property files are correct
• Responding to any general tenancy issues for the managed portfolio
• Assisting with compliance audit of the management portfolio
• Provide contractual support to the lettings mangers and lettings teams.
• Telephone and written queries arising from Landlords and Tenants and ensuring they are answered with 24 hours.
• Assist with the move in process ensuring documentation is correct and provided to both landlord and tenant.
• Assist with the termination process and ensure correct documentation is provided to both landlord and tenants.
• Provide cover to other team members where required
• Maintain customer confidentiality and be discretionary at all times
• General Adhoc duties, assisting Head of Property Services
Assistant Property Manager Preferred Requirements
• Excellent Communication and customer service skills.
• Previous experience working in a busy agency.
• Has shown excellent organisational skills in a busy Professional environment
• Manage a varied and complex workload
• PC literate with experience in using Microsoft Office suite, specifically including Excel and Outlook.
• Time flexible and proven experience with working as part of a busy team that is driven to provide excellent customer services externally and internally
• Be resourceful and able to work under your own initiative
• Be able to work fluently alongside senior management and front office staff
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Passionate about their career
• Hold a full UK Driving Licence
If you love to work hard, are excited by the opportunity to be the best, really believe that you can add value and believe that you have "that little bit extra" compared to those around you, this is the job for you.
This role is based in Battersea with the property services team, Monday - Friday 9am-6pm
Keywords: Property Administration, Lettings Administration, Property Management, Property, Administration, Property Administrator, Lettings Coordinator, Receptionist, Administrator, Office Coordinator, Office Assistant, Admin Assistant, Tenancy Administrator, Tenancy Coordinator, Assistant Property Manager
Turner Wise Property Recruitment
If you are career-focused, driven and money motivated please apply for this position with your CV and I will aim to get back to all successful candidates over the next few working days
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Property Management
- Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job