Property - Residential - Property Management - Our Client is a growing property management and investment company who own both residential and commercial properties in London and surrounding areas. They are seeking an Assistant Property Manager in their lettings department to facilitate the growth that they have experienced.
The Role will include but is not limited to:
- Liaising with tenants to handle administrative and maintenance concerns.
- Assessing repair and maintenance requirements inside and outside of the property.
- Drafting and processing renewal tenancy agreements.
- Ensuring that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively and in an appropriate time-scale.
- Ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Managing tenants more out process including the deposit return.
- Instructing contractors to carry out both small and large works to rental properties.
- Building rapport with contractor and managing on going works to ensure they are completed in a time manner, and keeping tenants updated at all times.
The Person: To apply, you MUST possess property related experience, ideally within property management. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate strong communication skills in all forms for the above role and be able to work pro-actively to ensure problems are dealt with swiftly. Additionally, the candidate should illustrate enthusiasm and a drive to learn more within the role and be able to work under time constraints.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real Estate