Assistant to Property Manager - London
For a private property investor based in Central London (Victoria). We are seeking an Assistant Property Manager who will be assisting in managing a medium sized portfolio of commercial properties across central London. The company is looking to expand the portfolio and is actively seeking new investment opportunities.
The Assistant role will include support in the following areas:
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of a commercial portfolio and liaising with Tenants in relation to property queries
- Preparation of the annual service charge budgets and regular reconciliation of expenditures
- Overseeing the property system and making sure all records are up-to-date
- Managing letting and rent reviews
- Dealing with legal reports, notices and tenants reports on various issues related to the portfolio
- Regular review and summary of the property market analytical reports
You should have strong analytical skills and be very familiar with excel spreadsheets calculations. Previous property experience is a plus but not essential as you will be guided by the team leader. You must have excellent communication and time management skills.
This is an exciting client side position where you will be part of a small property management team and also have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of certain asset management projects.
Salary - £29,000pa
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job