Role Title: Assistant Property Manager
Department: Property Management
Responsible to: Property Manager
Purpose of role: Ensuring the Property Managers you support are able to maintain their Properties to a high standard.
Key duties and responsibilities:
1. To be the first point of contact for all phone calls for the team.
2. Respond within 24 hours to emails and phone calls (even if only a holding response) and maintain a good flow of communication.
3. Prioritise and effectively manage workload.
4. Ensure you know who the client contact is on each building in order to maintain good relations.
5. Maintain good relationships with site staff.
6. To deal with all day to day maintenance issues/problems; deal with initial call/email, send works order to appropriate contractor, update resident/leaseholder, log on tracker and deal with each issue until completed or needs escalating to the Property Manager.
7. To have ownership of the Tracker. All new issues to be logged immediately. Tracker to be checked daily and chase any issues as appropriate including chasing Property managers if an issue is with them until the matter is resolved and can be closed down.
8. Invoicing to be done weekly. All supplier invoices to be checked and correctly coded to appropriate building and budget heading and put in folder for Property Manager’s signature. Any queried invoices to be kept separate and referred to Property Manager for instructions.
9. Assist with the production of Resident Handbooks and circulars.
10. Keep filing of documents and emails up to date and in the appropriate H file.
11. Maintain good relationships with other departments.
12. Any other duties as reasonably required.
Need to know:
· Tracker, Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
· Requirements of ARMAQ including the Consumer charter and Standards
· Internal filing systems, mail and post
· Cover for the Property Managers when they are out of the office
· Keep Tracker up to date
· Be concise but friendly, and professional
· Cope with working for two people and agreeing priorities
· Work with minimum supervision, and not be afraid to use initiative, but know the limit of your authority
· Take pride in being up to date, work with others for mutual benefit of the properties you manage
· Minimum Complaints and Maximum compliments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job