Assistant Property Manager - Estate Agents
Location: Winchmore Hill
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 Per Annum
An opportunity has arisen to work within a highly successful, incredibly driven and well organised company. Our client requires an experienced Assistant Property Manager to join their existing team based in Winchmore Hill.
Purpose of the role:
To deliver an exceptional service to all customers including landlords and tenants. You will need to ensure that all customer queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure that maintenance problems are dealt with effectively and in an appropriate time-scale
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures
- Maintaining keys and key register
- Provide management information when required
- Must have at least 6 months experience working within the industry i.e. Administrator, or Property Manager
- Technical knowledge and confidence to problem solve maintenance issues upon initial call from tenant
- Ability to create relationships and maintain trust levels to the highest standards
- Forward thinking with ability to identify opportunities to improve processes within the department
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- Hold a full UK drivers licence and have your own vehicle (not essential)
This vacancy is being managed by Nick Ricketts at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
- Administration Duties
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job