Assistant Property Manager
Salary: £22k per annum + pension scheme + 20 days holiday
Job type: Permanent - Full time
Working hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday (1 hour lunch break)
As Europe`s leading Vacant Property and Security specialist, our client is a growing multinational company with 18 offices throughout Europe. Their services include innovative vacant building protection, Security and Property and Facilities management.
They are looking for an exceptionally well organised Assistant Property Manager with experience in property to provide administrative support to the property management team. The successful candidate will be rigorous in their attention to detail and have experience working within property as either a negotiator or administrator.
Assistant Property Manager - Key Activities:
- Assist the Property Account Manager with all administrative aspects involved in the running of the allocated property portfolio.
- Control payment of supplier invoices and service charges.
- Ensure supplier and property maintenance costs are recharged to the customer when appropriate.
- Utility management - Liaising with utility companies and contractors.
- Ensure documents are correctly saved to our internal system.
- Adhere to compliance procedures and conduct required checklists.
- Support the Property Account Manager in sending out works orders, quotations, investigating enquiries and speaking to contractors.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience / attributes:
- Full UK driving licence (this is a mandatory requirement)
- Minimum 1 years` experience in a similar role
- Excellent administrative skills
- Exceptional organisational and prioritising ability.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good attention to detail.
- Comfortable with working in a busy, target driven environment.
- Capable of maintaining a professional manner at all times.
- Friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic to do a high quality job at all times.
- A motivated and driven individual.
- Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook.
All prospective employees must pass a background check.
- Property Management
- administrative skills
- Excellent IT skills : Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job