| Assistant Property Manager | Norwich | £18,000 - £19,000 Basic |
Our client is a respected estate agency based in Norwich. They are seeking an Assistant Property Manager due to business expansion.
The successful candidate will have experience working in an estate agency ideally in an administration or property management role.
The role will involve:
- Dealing with phone calls and email enquiries
- Managing contractors and tradesman ensuring works are completed on time and on budget
- Providing administrative support to the Property Managers in maintaining site inspections and site actions whilst keeping accurate records
- Acting as the first point of contact to clients, dealing with maintenance related enquires
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in an estate agency
- Highly organised
- Problem solver
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
- Block management experience would be beneficial
Full time, 37.5 hours per week, 9:00am-5:30pm (Mon- Fri.) Part time role may be considered.
In return our client can offer a basic salary between £18,000- £19,000 and excellent career progression.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job