| Assistant Property Manager | Norwich | £17,000 |
Fantastic opportunity to work for a large respected independent estate agency which can offer fantastic training, support and career progression.
Our client is seeking an Assistant Property Manager based in Norwich. The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months lettings experience, be confident and organised. The ability to offer fantastic customer service is essential with this role.
The role will involve:
- Dealing with phone calls and email enquiries, responding to residents
- Supporting tenants, residents and leaseholders when dealing with day to day management enquiries as the managing agent of the building.
- Managing contractors and tradesman with the ability to organise works and ensure that they are completed on schedule and to an agreed budget.
- Providing administrative support to the Property Managers in maintaining site inspections and site actions whilst keeping accurate records on our database - Resident.
- Acting as the first point of contact to property owners, dealing with maintenance related enquiries, understanding costs and arranging repairs
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6 months minimum Lettings experience
- Well dressed and well spoken
- Confident and organised
- Fantastic customer service skills
In return our client can offer a basic salary of £17,000. With ongoing support and training, plus career opportunities throughout the company.
Hours: Mon- Fri 9am- 5.30pm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- estate agents
- property manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job