Assistant Property Manager - Islington
Salary up to £22,000 with excellent career progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a competent and ambitious Assistant Property Manager who really wants to progress within this sector.
Duties will include general administration as well as assisting the Property Manager with maintaining and managing their portfolio. This really is an ideal opportunity to gain invaluable knowledge and training, with hands on experience, allowing you to go on to further your career within this great company.
The ideal Assistant Property Manager would be someone who is a dynamic, ambitious, hardworking applicant that is full of energy and looking for a new challenge. The Assistant Property Manager must have a background in administration and ideally in property.
- Experience in the Leasehold Property Sector, ideally in a similar role
- Computer literacy, specifically Microsoft Office software
- Strong time management, communication and organisational skills
- A professional, motivated and flexible approach to work
- Able to support your team
- Good knowledge of the local area
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
If you are interested in this Assistant Property Managerposition and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job