Assistant Property Manager
Location: South West London
Salary: £ 20,000 - £ 25,000, bonus and benefits
My client is successful, global Real Estate Company, with an enviable reputation in their field, currently expanding their property management team due to business growth.
You will be responsible for various portfolios, assisting the Property Managers in their every day tasks. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with lettings experience or a junior Property Manager who is ready to step up and learn from the best !
The main focus of the role is to provide an outstanding customer service to Landlords and Tenants.
- Checking Tenants in and out, making sure the property is ready for occupation, and works are completed to high standards
- Arranging the inventory
- Ensuring all properties have a valid Gas Safety, EICR and PAT
- Preparing welcome packs and management information forms
- Carrying out pre-tenancy, midterm and end of tenancy management visits, and inspections
- Create quality reports and discuss recommendations with Landlords
- Checking completed works as required
- Working and supporting all central services and providing cover if necessary
- Appoint approved contractors to carry out maintenance work and raise work orders
- Obtain risk assessments and statements
- Conduct management visits, property inspections
- Achieve set KPI targets
The successful candidate must have lettings or property maintenance / management experience, excellent IT, written and verbal communication skills and strong service ethic.
You must be adaptable with the ability to multi task, have a flexible approach to work, and work effectively as part of a team.
You will be offered a rewarding role, while part of an inclusive and entrepreneurial work force.
- Property Maintenance
- Property Management
- Tenancy Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job