My client, who are a Central London Estate, Letting and Asset Management agency, are searching for an assistant property manager to join their team based in the heart of London. This is an ideal role for somebody with a maximum of 1 years’ experience within a similar role, or somebody looking to get into Property Management.
Representing clients across a spectrum of properties in the mid-higher end of the market, as well as individuals and institutional investors, means that the ability to offer top-end customer service is an essential skill to be demonstrated both face to face and through back office.
Upon joining, the successful individual will be shadowing the current property manager in order to learn the processes, however will also be given the freedom and responsibility required to make the best of their opportunity.
- Manage tenancies from start to finish, by arranging inventories, maintenance requests, required inspections, etc.
- Attend to tenant’s requests with a 'commonsense’ approach
- Negotiate tenancy renewals
- Book quotes and maintenance tasks. Liaise with contractors to ensure all maintenance issues are dealt with in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Generate and maintain excellent working relationships with Landlords and key partners by communicating and managing expectations effectively
- Generate contracts and MOA’s
- People skills
- Problem solving
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Works independently without constant supervision
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 till 18:00.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a rapidly growing company, who are looking to invest into the right individual, and support them to build a long-term career.
If the above role is something of interest, and you would be interested in discussing further details then please click APPLY below.
- Asset Management
- Customer Service
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job