Our client is an award-winning lettings agency with offices in South West London and is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Property Manager to join the team. They are a very supportive workplace, with a great work ethic and offer excellent opportunities to learn and develop new skills.
Our client believes strongly in an honest and transparent culture and builds professional relationships based on trust. The team is highly experienced and possess exceptional knowledge of every aspect of property letting.
As an Assistant Property Manager, it is vital that you are passionate about delivering quality customer service and have meticulous attention to detail. To be successful in this demanding role you will be expected to display professionalism, enthusiasm, self-motivation, resilience and determination. It is also important to be flexible and reliable, with exceptional inter-personal skills.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Assisting with the day to day maintenance of the management portfolio
• Liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors
• Assisting with arranging and monitoring works and repairs
• Ensuring property files are correct
• Responding to any general tenancy issues for the managed portfolio
• Assisting with compliance audit of the management portfolio
• Providing contractual support to the lettings mangers and lettings teams
• Telephone and written queries arising from Landlords and Tenants and ensuring they are answered with 24 hours
• Assisting with the move-in process ensuring documentation is correct and provided to both landlord and tenant
• Assisting with the termination process and ensuring correct documentation is provided to both landlord and tenants
• Assisting the Head of Property Services.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Previous experience working in a busy agency
• Experience managing a varied and complex workload
• Computer literate with experience in using Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and Outlook
• Be resourceful and able to work under your own initiative
• Be able to work fluently alongside senior management and front office staff
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Passionate about your career
• Full UK driving licence.
The salary on offer for this role is £22,000. The working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job