Property Management Assistant / Administrator
Salary: £15,000 - 18,000 per annum
Hours of work:
Part Time - Minimum 20-30 hours per week, Monday to Saturday.
Compulsory working hours: Saturday 9am - 3pm.
Minimum of 1 year experience within Residential Property Management.
Must hold a clean and full UK driving license and have a reliable vehicle for use during working hours (mileage paid at 35p per mile).
Main purpose of job: To assist the Property Manager with the day to day management of our full lettings portfolio.
- To respond to, follow through and ensure completion of all reactive property maintenance.
- Liaise with Contractors, Landlords and Tenants regarding on-going issues providing updates, assistance and resolution.
- Arrange gas certificates, electrical certificates, pat testing and legionella risk assessments.
- Arrange maintenance quotations and instructions to Contractors.
- Processing of all property management related invoices.
- Carry out periodic property inspections.
- Carry out property inventory inspections and check out inspections.
- Process and co-ordinate deposit repayments.
- Carry out tenant referencing and organisation of check in appointments.
- Produce and prepare move in packs for new tenants.
- Provide monthly maintenance reports for the Property Manager.
- Provide regular client updates on legislation changes and new services.
- Arrange for property keys to be cut when required.
- Ensure management software system is up to date.
- Ensure compliance is met across all managed tenancies.
- Holiday cover for Property Manager when required.
- Cover of 24hour emergency contact for tenant emergencies.
- All other property management and maintenance related administration.
Education Level GCSE / Scottish or equivalent
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
- Residential Lettings
- Assistant Property Manager