I am currently recruiting for a Project Support Officer to work at my client, a leading public sector organisation based in Sheffield City Centre.
Duties will include:
- To be responsible for overseeing the complaints process for the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Service.
- To log incoming complaints and monitored mail, and coordinate responses to these in line with statutory timescales.
- This will involve liaising with the Locality Manager/Allocated Worker to formulate responses and/or contacting the complainants if more information is required (telephone/email).
- To act as a first level of quality control in order to promote best practice.
- To ensure that deadlines are adhered to and that all correspondence is saved in the appropriate locations.
- To update electronic systems such as spreadsheets, Capita One, iCasework and the SEND Resolutions mailbox.
- To operate as a contact point for issues relating to SEND complaints and monitored mail and to provide advice, guidance, awareness and support to and on behalf of the Council on these issues.
- Applicants must have a high level of attention to detail and be organised in order to flag up actions, chase responses when required and address any potential issue
Please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'