Job Title: Assistant Project Manager (Nuclear New Build)
Location: Bridgwater, Site Based
The Role: This role is working within the Nuclear team for an international consultancy and will play an important role in the development of the new nuclear build, Hinckley Point C. My client are looking for talented Assistant Project Managers to join their team and work on site on a nuclear new build in the South West. You will be working as an assistant project manager/technical advisor supporting the delivery of individual schemes under a team leader providing a portfolio of projects. We are looking for someone that has worked in a client facing role and has experience of working in project teams of internal and external consultants. You will also be involved in initiating, managing and delivering projects, establishing budgets and monitoring and controlling the financial performance of projects.
As well as being a successful assistant project manager/technical advisor, you will also have the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience of project management in the construction industry with the focus on delivering buildings and infrastructure schemes through all stages of the project cycle
- Be a graduate plus 1 to 4 years working towards chartership with a professional body (APM, RICS or Chartered Engineering Institution)
- Knowledge of project programming and scheduling software, e.g. MS Project
- Experience of working in the public and private sector on stand-alone schemes and on frameworks
- Self-motivated, proactive, team player with the ability to work collaboratively within internal and external teams
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Our client can offer a competitive salary along with a good benefits package and the opportunity to work for a highly respected company at the forefront of the UK nuclear new build industry offering excellent prospects for future career development and advancement.
To apply call Alessandro on or email:
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'