£20,000 - £25,000 Basic / Career progression.
Our client is looking to recruit someone who is capable and wanting to learn about the wider construction industry. Applicants should be highly motivated, with good communication skills and experience working in the construction industry. The role will expose the applicant to all aspects of the construction processes and they will be involved in developments from start to finish.
Assistant Project Manager - Job role:
- Supporting the Group Project Manager and Contracts Manager in managing the day to day site activities
- Liaising and coordinating with subcontractors
- Liaising with clients and client’s representatives reporting progress
- Attending site and commercial meetings as required
- Aiding in the procurement of materials
- Ensuring compliance with building regulations as per specifications and drawings
- Assisting the Group Project Manager in the creation of programmes of work and closely monitoring progress against these to ensure that they are achieved
- Assisting the Construction Manager in preparing and reviewing the site-specific risk assessments and method statements
- Visit sites to verify sub-contractor valuations
- Assisting the Group Project Manager in preparation of funding
Skills and Experience to undertake this role:
- High quality oral and written communications (reports, instructions etc.)
- Ideally have a degree or professional qualification within construction
- Previous experience in residential construction projects
- Previous experience dealing with construction profession
- Excellent I.T Skills (Word, Excel and outlook)
- Driving Licence (Required)
- Project Management
- Site Management
- New Builds
- assistant project manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'