Job Title: Assistant Project Manager - Retail Fit Out
Salary: Attractive Salary Package
Job Ref: CTU/20058
The role of Assistant Project Manager is working for a leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. The business differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. Over 28,000 people work within the business globally that generates €2.5 billion in revenues and supports UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
The business is seeking to locate a career minded Assistant Project Manager to support the team on on-going design & build projects within the Fit Out sector. It is intended that the role will offer the opportunity to progress your career as your experience grows.
The team is involved in some of the UK’s most complex and stimulating projects that are diverse and technically demanding. It has an enviable reputation in the delivery of such schemes and is working closely with blue-chip clients in the Fit Out sector.
Key responsibilities include;
- Assist in the delivery programmes of work to meet defined objectives.
- Responsible for Assisting the Senior PM team in delivering their work in line with budgetary, compliance, regulatory and planning controls, and will have significant technical knowledge and experience.
- Assist & aid the PM team in the delivery of a project or projects (Commercial Office Fit Out / Retail / Banking Fit Out) with reasonable complexity up to £50m + in value - to budget, quality and time metrics.
- Help the PMs interpret and communicate project support policies, processes and systems.
- Work with the SPMs in the team work in line with budgetary, compliance, regulatory and planning controls, and will have significant technical knowledge and experience.
- Work within established financial systems and clear project objectives to produce plans, schedules and track budgets, highlighting variances in order to manage and control project delivery targets.
- Present any project risks or issues to senior managers to ensure the project is not adversely impacted and ensure the delivery of projects to compliant standards.
- To be considered for this role you should have relevant business experience including management of projects ranging from £10 million to £50 Million plus.
- You must have previous project management experience ideally in the Construction sector together with good communication skills, including the ability to liaise with peers and senior colleagues and build and maintain relationships.
- Ideally you will have attained or be close to attaining a relevant professional certification or chartered status and will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- An excellent, comprehensive benefits package is on offer together with a highly competitive salary.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please contact us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
- Fit out
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job