Assistant Programme Manager - Public Sector
As part of the central Benefits Management team you will proactively identify and support identification of measures to quantify and track benefits realisation across major Digital and Data programmes.
This will in turn deliver significant portions of the Business, Digital, Data & Technology, Customer and People strategies. The programmes have been structured around 6 goals:
* Developing the right skills, capabilities, and ways of working across all of our expert people
* Giving our expert people the tools they need to do their jobs
* Building safe, simple and fast digital services
* Protecting our users and registers
* Building a digital register
Supporting innovation and growth Key tasks include:
* Applying the HMLR Benefits Management Framework and supporting suite of tools and templates
* Facilitating Benefits Mapping Workshops, applies experience to provide challenge and ensure assumptions are robust and align to the HMLR Business Strategy
* Supporting the Programme Manager to complete their Benefits Profiles, ensuring that it is realistic and that any risks, assumptions and dependencies around realisation are included
* Supporting the Programme Manager to ensure that benefits are understood across the Portfolio and calculations and methodology are consistent with the HMLR approach
* Supporting the Programme Manager and Operations in developing and maintaining a benefits realisation plan
* Supporting the Programme Manager preparing and updating benefits elements of the business case * Feeding in to Portfolio benefits reporting, supporting the Programme Manager Essential experience:
Demonstrable benefits management experience within a large public sector organisation or government department.
APMG Managing Benefits Practitioner qualification or equivalent experience.
Strong communication skills.
Excellent stakeholder management skills across a large organisation engaging at all levels.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
- programme support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'