Assistant Production Supervisor and Assembly Operative roles, Ashton Under Lyne
Independent family owned manufacturer operating from a purpose-built factory have opportunities within their production facility for people who are specifically looking for positions of responsibility or an equivalent where they can progress. You would join a very successful business who after steady growth are looking to strengthen the team's ability to manage future growth.
We are looking to strengthen the following areas of our operation:
- Assistant supervisor within Despatch Department.
- Assistant supervisor within Production Assembly
- Assembly and light machine operatives specifically with the desire and commitment to take on current and future responsibility.
- A strong past employment history showing stability and progression.
- To have experience within manufacturing or wood working environment.
- Preferred supervisory experience or a desire to learn.
- Comfortable within a batch, fast paced production environment.
- Excellent starting salary with annual discretional bonus + pension
- Working hours Monday to Friday day shift with overtime
- Modern purpose built factory with excellent facilities
- Permanent positions with guaranteed hours and prospects for progression.
To Apply: Please press the "apply" button.
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Warehouse Supervisor, Despatch Team Leader, Warehouse Despatch Supervisor, Despatch Delivery, Warehouse Stock Controller, Production Supervisor, Production Team Leader, Operations, Section Manager, Line Manager, Production Shift Controller, Manufacturing Supervisor, Senior Operative, Manufacturing Team Leader, Macclesfield, Ashton Under Lyne, Stockport, Oldham, Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire etc
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'