My client based in Trowbridge are currently recruiting for Assistant Product Managers to join their team. This is an exciting period of growth for the client and they would like you to be a part of it!!
The company are an FMCG / retail organisation, have been established for over 25 years and have a committed and solid company and team environment making it an enviable place to work. If you have Product Management skills gained from an FMCG environment such as Food, Beauty, Retail, Homewares, Drink, Ecommerce, Fashion to name a few....then I want to hear from you!
The role will involve......
* Supporting Product Managers in the conceptual development process in the sourcing of components, packaging samples, and compiling mock-ups.
* Competitive shopping and research projects as required.
* Obtaining supplier lead-times and costing as appropriate. To take part and support Manager in compiling customer presentations and present to customer as required.
* Compile costings, budgets, sales analysis and stock reports within guidelines lain down by business and present to Manager.
* Compile detailed Critical Path Analysis for all allocated projects, liaising with technical/production/manufacturers/suppliers for presentation & approval by Manager.
* Liaison with the customer and other areas of the business to build good-working relationships, on a professional level at all times.
* Writing supplier briefs and brief buying for packaging, componentry, and manufacturing as required.
If you have the required skills for the role then please do not hesitate to get in touch as there are a number of roles available. My client is also looking for Product Managers and Marketing Executives so if this role isn't quite right, but you have the industry background then please do still get in touch.
I also offer vouchers for RECOMMENDING A FRIEND who may also be suitable for any of the roles.
Apply online or contact Jo Aldred at REED Marketing & Creative on , email me at .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'