Assistant Product Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Product Manager to join our growing team, here at OneSavings Bank.
OSB are a challenger bank who specialise in specialist lending and retail savings. We’ve experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now approaching 500 staff.
The primary focus of the role is to support the Mortgage Product Team with offering a consistently high level of product management and governance for our commercial and second charge mortgage products.
As the Assistant Product Manager, you would be…
- Gathering and interpreting data for mortgage product monitoring and reviews
- Owning the mortgage product implementation process and providing feedback
- Carrying out market research and competitor analysis
- Collating management information to produce reports and performance insight
- Working closely with relevant internal departments within the Group
- Supporting at roadshows and other industry events
The role is predominantly based in Fareham with travel to Chatham, Bushey and London being expected from time to time when necessary.
Why come to work for us?
You’d be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth, with ongoing opportunity for career progression. The role is based on the Solent Business Park, Fareham which offers a corporate yet friendly working environment,joining a wider existing team of 7.
The added extras
- The salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being between £22,000 and £26,000
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (can purchase an additional 5 days holiday)
- Access to discounts from Perkbox
- An annual 5% discretionary bonus opportunity
Am I suitable for this role?
You’ll be a motivated, customer focussed and conscientious individual who is able to say 'yes’ to the following questions:
- Do you have product management experience?
- Do you have experience in an operations focused role in Financial Services?
- Do you have knowledge of mortgages and mortgage products?
- Do you have GCSE/GCE qualifications in both Maths and English?
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Financial Services
- Management Information
- Market Research
- Product Management
- Interpreting Data
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job