Looking for a challenging and rewarding career with great growth potential?
Want to join one of the world's leading specialised medical diagnostic companies?
We have a fantastic opportunity!
Binding Site is recruiting an Assistant Product Manager to strengthen its Oncology Marketing Team.
Help drive innovation and improve patient lives worldwide.
The role will include:
• Working with all relevant internal departments, subsidiaries and customers to develop new product specifications and ensure smooth progress of new product development projects.
• Preparing promotional materials with the guidance of the Marketing Manager and International Product Managers.
• The involvement in the UK and International exhibitions, meetings and customer events.
• A BSc in Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology or a BSc in Marketing/Business (or equivalent).
• Some Commercial work experience in laboratory / diagnostic markets
• The ability to pro-actively problem solve and to take ownership of allocated tasks.
• To be able to travel freely internationally and spend up to 10% time away from home.
- Product Management
- Scientific Background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job