OneFamily is recruiting for an Assistant Product Manager to join our fast paced Growth Product team based at our central Brighton office. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with MI and reporting and confident in their ability to write technical literature.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to act as deputy to the Product Manager, working within the Commercial and Proposition department of the Growth area of the business.
As the Assistant Product Manager you will be a key part of the Product team providing essential support on all aspects of the OneFamily Protection (Over 50s Life Cover) and Savings and Investments (Lifetime ISA) product ranges, including:
Working closely with key third party providers
Gathering, and interpretation, of data & MI to monitor key product performance metrics
Producing and updating competitor reporting and market reports
Assisting in the production of product review documents
Being the first escalation point for operational issues and complaints
Co-ordinating the maintenance and production of core product literature items such as Terms and Conditions and fund documentation.
You will be a proactive individual with an analytical mind, and will need to quickly build an excellent understanding of One Family’s customers and products. They will be a customer champion and hub for product knowledge in the business, and will be expected to support the Product Manager by proactively analysing, managing and enhancing products.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- Strong knowledge of financial services products, their rules and associated regulatory environment
- High levels of literacy and numeracy, with the ability to spot patterns in sets of data to help inform recommendations for improvements to products and the customer experience
- Structured and organised, with the ability to plan tasks and manage projects
- An eye for detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with all areas of the business
- Confidence to influence and communicate at all levels
- Open and collaborative style; must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged
- Demonstrable record of customer focus in previous roles
In return we offer:
Relaxed dress code
25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
Generous bonus scheme
Excellent voluntary benefits scheme
Healthcare and life assurance
Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
Staff Introduction scheme
Reward & Recognition schemes
If we sound like a company you’d like to work for- then please get in touch and request the full job description!
- Product Management
- Technical Writing
- Data Extraction
- MI reports
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job