An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established and innovative imaging organisation. A new opportunity for an Assistant Product Manager to support the product managers in creating and realising sales plans, pricing, promotions and distribution.
You will be required to achieve commercial plans and budgets; initiate the launch of new products and procure stock of product samples.
Your role will include driving business to hit monthly sales targets and assist in weekly trading meetings to identify gaps and opportunities for new products; as well as:
- Ensure Sales and Communications team have all necessary product knowledge & materials to be able to support the delivery of strategy and budget.
- Support Communications team to optimise communication with press regarding product- related information.
- Monitor and track competitor promotions and share insights with the wider teams.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- The drive and initiative to achieve objectives and learn about new products
- A strong desire for personal and professional development and be able to work effectively in a team and autonomously
- Live within commuting distance of Kingston-upon-Thames
Within this role there are many benefits that include:
- Private medical care
- Private dental insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance/Permanent health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Discount on products
- Free parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job