Assistant Product Manager - Kingston, Surrey
£20,000 -£25,000 plus benefits
We have an excellent opportunity to join an international, highly successful brand who are looking to recruit an Assistant Product Manager; a graduate, with a degree from a top 40 university at 2:1 or above. The ideal candidate will have good numerical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Support product managers to achieve relevant commercial plans and budgets.
- Set up, report on and measure product promotions with guidance from Product Manager.
- Manage product pricing with Product Manager’s authorisation.
- Help to initiate launch of all new products.
- Brief internal teams on product, price and promotion information.
- Act as first point of contact with Sales team and Communications team.
- Procure and control stock of product samples supplied by European headquarters.
- Assist in projects where applicable.
- Drive business to hit monthly sales target with daily communication with Sales and operations teams.
- Monitor daily sales, margin, backorders and supply performance for specific product categories.
- Support product managers with weekly trading meeting together to identify gaps and opportunities for product categories.
- Administer prices within European HQ guidelines with authorisation of Product Manager.
- Run promotion plan with authorisation of Product Manager. Create ARFs and track spends against advertising and promotion targets.
- Track performance of promotions and report to the wider team.
- Ensure Sales and Communications team have all necessary product knowledge & materials to be able to support the delivery of strategy and budget.
- Support Sales to ensure better communication with customer team regarding product- related information.
- Support Communications team to optimise communication with press regarding product- related information.
You must have excellent presentation and communication skills and possess the ability to work with and achieve targets . You must have the ability to use Microsoft Office at intermediate level, have excellent networking skills and a basic understanding of photography.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Product Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job