Assistant Product Manager
This prestigious international company, based in Kingston-upon-Thames, is looking for An Assistant Product Manager to join their busy head office.
This role is within a well-established company that has been creating and selling specialist Consumer goods since the late 70’s, and which remains a dynamic force in the market. The successful candidate will support the product managers to create and realise category strategy by assisting with sales plan, pricing, promotions and distribution.
This role is a full-time, permanent position, offering a competitive salary of £20,000 - 25,000 (dependant on experience) plus excellent benefits including 27 days holiday, subsidised restaurant, free parking, , private medical care and childcare vouchers.
Role and responsibilities
- Support product managers to achieve relevant commercial plans and budgets.
- Help to initiate launch of all new products.
- Brief internal teams on product, price and promotion information.
- Procure and control stock of product samples supplied by European headquarters.
- Monitor daily sales, margin, backorders and supply performance for specific product categories.
- Support product managers with weekly trading meeting together to identify gaps and opportunities for product categories.
- Track performance of promotions and report to the wider team
- Ensure Sales and Communications team have all necessary product knowledge & materials to be able to support the delivery of strategy and budget.
- Monitor and track competitor promotions and share insights with the wider teams
- Coordinate European HQ product samples ensuring the best use for the business while keeping confidentiality. Track use and return loaned items at correct time.
- University degree (or equivalent)
- Five GCSEs grade A- C , including Maths and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident , active listener who acts decisively
£20k-£25k (dependant on experience) plus excellent benefits
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV
- Product Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job