Assistant Product Manager - Mortgage Transformation - Banking
Based in Halifax or Leeds an Assistant Product Managers are required on a 12 month contract to work on a mortgage products transformation programme in the banking sector.
You'll be required to support with all programme work for interest only mortgages.
As the level of delivery is ramping up you'll need to improve processes and propositions and get them over the line immediately.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Candidates must be a proven Product Management background and worked in a product environment.
- Recent experience of working in the FS/Banking sector.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential as you will be required to build relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Candidates also need experience within Mortgages Project Management experience in change.
- Problem solving skills and an analytical ability.
£270 per day
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job