- Assist the Commercial Manager and Production Managers with tasks related to content delivery.
- Responsible for company registration and partner on-boarding process.
- Accurate administration of company and product databases.
- Executing processes within the content delivery systems.
- Develop a deep understanding of the submission and release process for all digital content.
- Troubleshooting partner issues with and escalation of major issues to management.
- Regular report generation on key team tasks/activities.
- Assist with efforts to continually improve guidelines and systems.
- Experience of working in the video-games industry within a 1st party or 3rd party publisher/developer environment in a production, business or operation role.
- An understanding of game development process and lifecycle as well as the game publishing process.
- Ideally some commercial awareness of the games industry and independent developer scene.
- Able to work in an International environment and with partners on a global basis.
- Good process/systems knowledge and database maintenance experience.
- High attention to detail.
- Workload prioritization based on internal and publisher priorities.
- Passionate about video-games and wider entertainment.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- A team player who is collaborative and able to support towards a common goal.
- Good problem solving skills with a proactive approach.
- Competent with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
For mor jobs like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter
- video games
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job